GamesParadise
This is for your log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamesParadise
This is for your log in
GamesParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:01 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

+3
DSH90
BabyMayMayy
giver336
7 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:04 pm

Joe walked up the stairs, thinking about what may said.

"Am I really that nice?"

He checked in the corner of his vision to see that they had made it up to the 8th floor at this point.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Male Number of posts : 717
Origin : Michigan

Player Profile
Name: Omega
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:07 pm

May seen the door for the tip floor and opened it looking around to find rauls room when she seen the number for his room she started walking towards it

"yeah Joe you are nice you have been nothing but nice after that accidental battle we had"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Female Number of posts : 583

Player Profile
Name: Neko
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://babymaymayysparadise.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 pm

Joe walked along side may as they approached raul's room.

"guess I never noticed. I think you're the nicest girl I've ever met to be honest. not many girls would allow me to live with them."

They reached the door and he opened it, holding it open for may to enter.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:05 am

Raul had put the dragon ball that he had obtained in a knapsack that he had carried to the tournament. The knapsack was bright red with black stripes on it. He sat the bag down by his bed. The wound on his back was recovering quite quickly. He had noticed the door open up.

"Who's there.......Ah its you!"

Raul noticed that it was the same guy that was going to bet on him in the tourney.

"Guess you got your money's worth right?"

He then noticed a figure in a brown cloak walking in. He recognized it almost instantly.

"M-May? Is that you?"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Male Number of posts : 92

Player Profile
Name: Killer
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Mon Jun 28, 2010 2:54 pm

May walked into the room and thanked Joe

"Yes it's me i came to see how you are doing after that injury in the tournament"

May sat down in a chair near by and crosses her legs

"so how is your wound?, is it getting better?"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue500/500Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Mon Jun 28, 2010 5:09 pm

"Yeah it is, almost healed up in fact."

Raul had found it strange that she came to visit him. She seemed to be the secluded type. Raul sat up on the hospital bed and noticed that May and Joe were together.

"So, you two know each other?"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:46 pm

May looked over at Joe and then back at Raul

"yeah you could say that I was going back home and I was attacked and I thought it was Joe but apparenty it wasn't after we fought I found another person watching us and then we came here after a talk or two to see if you were ok"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Tue Jun 29, 2010 3:11 pm

Raul was quite curious and grateful at the same time.

"Attacked huh..."

His face was lost deep in thought "Is it those same people who were after me?"

"So, uh, thanks for coming to see me. I never really had many people who cared about me. Especially ones that I just met. You seem nice, its odd that you are wearing a cloak though."

Raul stood up straight. His back stung a little as he did it but he ignored the pain. He walked over to Joe and had felt a small amount of energy from him. "Hmm...guess he can manipulate energy too.....interesting" Raul looked at May sitting in the chair.

"So, I am quite bored. How about you, me and this guy over here go do something. Whaddaya say?"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Tue Jun 29, 2010 6:07 pm

May stood up from the chair and stretched

"yeah I'm a bit bored my self let's do something"

may walked over to Raul and looked through the side of her cloak at him and Joe

" What did you have in mind for us to do then Raul? Or should I say Mr.Champion"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:01 am

"Well, i was thinking of rounding up all the Dragon Balls. I got a wish that needs to be made."

He went back to his bed and took out his knapsack. Inside of it was the Four Star Dragonball. He threw the knapsack over his shoulder and opened up the window next to his bed.

"Everyone ready to go? We need to get the Dragon Radar first though."
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:05 am

May looked at the dragon ball because she one she seen some of them before in her house and she kept them because they sparkled

"s-sure"

may looked over at Joe and hopped out the window and hovered there waiting for Raul
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Wed Jun 30, 2010 8:45 am

Joe walked over to the window and got ready to climb out of it.

"Sounds fun, lets go"

He jumped out the window and hovered next to may.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:36 pm

Raul jumped out the window and hovered in midair. He let out a huge smirk as he charged up his energy.

"Let's see if you guys can keep up."

He took off in the direction of capsule corp so fast, it left a big tailwind from where he once hovered. A long trail of Ki energy could be seen as he was flying. The Ki energy was dark red and dissipated as he took off in the distance.

"Wow, recovering from that fight has made me even stronger.. I wonder why."
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:12 am

May looked over at Joe and laughed

"well Joe if you want to win this race you'd better get a headstart before me or you will come in last place"

may stood chargeing up her ki as she waited for joe to take flight
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:24 am

Ricardo was sitting on a huge, wide hill. The day was clear and the wind blew though peacefully. Ricardo was sitting under a tree. He needed some more time to think about his past and what he wanted to do about it. Ricardo yawned and streched out as his tight dark green shirt warped around him. He stood up, his jeans were torn at the knees and ankles. Ricardo looked around as from a distance he saw a guy flying at a great speed. All Ricardo could tell it that this guys ki engery was a dark red and he mainly worn dark black clothing. "Hmm, I wonder where that guy is off to..." he thought. He made a simple stance as he began to charge up dark green ki engery. Ricardo then turned around, his body facing the tree. He then ran full speed at the tree and performed a backfilp off of it then followed by flight. It was a funner way to start flight in Ricardo's eyes. He then flew full speed with a trail of dark green ki behind him as he started to head over to where Raul was.
Blues
Blues
Mercenary
Mercenary

Male Number of posts : 103
Origin : Florida

Player Profile
Name: Blues
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:45 am

May was goingto wait for joe to go after Raul but then she saw a trail of dark green ki going through the sky at Raul she was curious so she told Joe she was going ahead without him she then put both her feet on the building and kicked off of it for more speed she cracked the side of the building and broke the clouds as she flew past the stranger quickly leaving a almost invisible pink trail of ki she broke apart the clouds and almost missed Raul she stopped in mid-air quickly and turned around

"Raul!"

she shouted to see if Raul could hear her properly and started to fly by him telling him that there was someone following him and he had dark green ki
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Sun Jul 04, 2010 6:10 pm

As Ricardo was keeping a clam steady pace after Raul a hooded unknown stranger flew abruptly beside him and then flew up to Raul's side. A look of surprise was on Ricardo's face as all that happened so fast. "Whoa...that person can fly really freaking fast! Hmm Pink ki? Must be a ladies man. Time to joke around with these guys for a bit. I haven't had a good easygoing joke in a long time." Ricardo thought.

Ricardo raised his elevation and was still flying. He wasn't above the two people he didn't know. He was still trailing them, Ricardo shot out ki blasts in a random fashion, not aimed at them but just randomly though out the sky so they would notice.
Blues
Blues
Mercenary
Mercenary

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Tue Jul 06, 2010 8:27 am

"What the hell?"

Raul noticed the dark green blasts blowing past him and May. He stopped abruptly and turned around and saw a teenage boy with a dark green shirt and blue jeans. Raul hovered in the air while staring down his opponent.

"His power level is decent..."

Raul readied a fighting stance. His right hand was formed into a claw shape and put in front of his body. His left hand was also in a claw shape but was positioned behind him. The positions of his feet copied his hands.

"Who are you and why have you attacked us?"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Tue Jul 06, 2010 3:12 pm

May continues floating in the air behind raul as he takes a fighting stance and she crosses her arms with her head tilted sligthly sideways in curiosity at ricardo because he fired off ki in the area she lowered her ki and hid the presence of her energy as she waited
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Thu Jul 08, 2010 10:39 pm

Ricardo grinned lightly as Raul turned around and took his postion. Ricardo let out a loose stance in midair as he spoke out loud in a clam voice.

Ricardo: "So fiesty huh. Heh don't worry about it. Time to have some fun!"

Ricardo flew up close to Raul and May and started to fly at a medium speed around them both in a pattern of a circle. He threw up random ki blasts for fun as he waited for either May or Raul to talk.
Blues
Blues
Mercenary
Mercenary

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Fri Jul 09, 2010 8:54 am

"This guy is a freaking child" Raul thought to himself. He had saw Ricardo throwing around energy blasts and spoke up.

"What are you doing? Are you just going to waste your energy like that? And besides you might hit somebody with those."

Raul drooped his head down and shook his head in shame. He tightened his fighting stance in preparation for what this new person might do.
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:27 pm

Ricardo stopped flying around Raul and May and stopped in front of them both. He stretched out his arms and replied back as Raul drooped his head.

"So serious... you seem so into your fighting type of stuff. Want to spar for the fun in it?"

Ricardo then fly back a few feet away from Raul as Ricardo tightened his fists and started to charge up his ki again. Waiting to see if Raul wanted to fight.
Blues
Blues
Mercenary
Mercenary

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Fri Jul 09, 2010 2:54 pm

Raul cracked his neck. "Well, I never turn down a challenge..." Raul then remembered what he had to do.

"Sorry, but I am afraid that I will have to take you up on that offer at another time. I have an urgent matter to take care of."

He put his hand one of his backpack's straps and began to take off.

"If there is nothing else, I shall be going"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jul 09, 2010 4:02 pm

May dropped her arms and blasted off towards a distant island quickly ripping through the clouds as she kept her ki low she arrived at her house and bolted inside of it grabbing two shiny balls off of her dresser and putting them into a pack she strapped to her waist under her cloak and she grabbed a scouted and put it on her right eye as she bolted back out of her door and was flying back towards Raul and where he was headed slowly
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Fri Jul 09, 2010 6:32 pm

As Raul was talking, Ricardo noticed the hooded person took off else where. When Raul was about to take off Ricardo talked in a normal toned voice. "If you guys don't mind how about I join you? I got nothing better to do right now."
Blues
Blues
Mercenary
Mercenary

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next