GamesParadise
This is for your log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamesParadise
This is for your log in
GamesParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:01 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

+3
DSH90
BabyMayMayy
giver336
7 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

Post by giver336 Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:37 pm

Raul who was watching the comedic match between the two people was both intrigued and bored. "Another strong person huh. It appears he cant control his power. This could get dangerous". Raul walked out of the arena in his usual fashion.

He walked back to the waiting area and sat down once more. He was lost in thought about today's events
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Male Number of posts : 92

Player Profile
Name: Killer
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:46 pm

She had finished up fixing her cloak and she threw it back on and walked a little to see Raul sitting down she turned to him and spoke clearly in her feminine voice

"nice matches out there Raul? As they call you how did you get to be so strong and durable?"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Female Number of posts : 583
Origin : Michigan

Player Profile
Name: Neko
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://babymaymayysparadise.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:04 pm

Raul was surprised that the mystery person was talking to him. What also surprised him was that it was a female underneath."This person is quite interesting"

"Well mystery person, I end up doing 545 pushups a day, coupled with training under 180 times normal gravity at Capsule Corp. Add that together with the emotional hardships I suffered and you have the strength that I have obtained today."

Raul didn't specify the 'emotional hardships' that he had mentioned and with good reason. He waited to see what the mystery person would say next
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue300/300Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (300/300)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 pm

She moved forward a little and sat down on the bench across from Raul

"seems like you do a lot of work to be so strong why are you trying to be that strong anyways? Iis there something important you want?"

she put her left leg ontop of her right as she was sitting and waited for raul's reply
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue500/500Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Curiouser and curiouser, the mystery man kept inquiring questions about Raul. Raul had nothing to do so he figured he would answer them anyway.

"Well, I just wanna protect the people I care about with my strength, although I don't really have anyone to care for. Until I do, I will just keep getting stronger and stronger. Its wierd though....its like I want to fight but at the same time protect people. Almost as if...it was in my blood...."

Raul had never opened this much in front of somebody before. He felt a litle embarrassed.
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 pm

She was about to start talking again but she heard an announcement

"Now for the semi-finals!! We will be having 3 more matches to determine our champion! First off we have the mystery man vs shinji!! Participants to the field!"

she turned her head and stood up

" if you will exscuse me I have another Match to finish I will try to make this quick"

she walked out of the resting room towards the arena
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:30 pm

Joe's feeling of uneasiness grew little by little as time went on. he heard the announcer say that the mystery man was going to be in the next match, so he headed back to the crowd to watch the fight.

Joe: I can't miss this.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Male Number of posts : 717

Player Profile
Name: Omega
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:47 pm

Raul decided to follow the mystery person outside to watch the fight. "Hmm, this person seems to want to know about me...I must intrigue her with my ability to manipulate energy." Raul walked outside to the battle arena and leaned his back against the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Let's what you got mystery woman"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:36 am

May put one foot into the arena and felt a blast of energy coming her way so she looked up and moved her head to the left while the blast flew by quickly she felt another one coming so she ducked and it went over her back

"you want to get this over quickly dont you? Well let me help you with that"

May started running towards shinji while he was rapidly firing energy blasts at her and she was moving so fast he couldn't keep up, may moved quickly and was right underneath shinji as she brought her right hand up and grabbed his face she threw him strait into the air, May then proceeded to get on all 4's and jump into the air above shinji where she started attacking him while they were falling, before they both hit the ground may smashed shinji into the ground and stood ontop of him while he was unconcious

Announcer:"1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..10, Looks like the mystery man wins again folks, i hope your bets weren't on shinji he didn't last very long against this contestant"

May stepped off of shinji and walked back into the resting room
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by rosoneko Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:33 am

-still on the run ginji came running past raul and the mystery women still being chased-

ginji: i said leave me alone >~<

-ginji all of a sudden leaped onto the mystert women and tried to hide under her cloak-

ginji: dont let them get me
rosoneko
rosoneko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male Number of posts : 91

Player Profile
Name: in training
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:27 am

May jumped and got scared not senseing ginji as he hid under her cloak her reaction was to run and so she did, may jumped away from ginji and dissapeared into thin air only to reappear where Raul was standing with her hood still up she sighed

"there's a lot of weirdos in this tournament"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Sun Jun 13, 2010 10:38 am

What May had said was quite ironic, so ironic in fact that Raul wanted to burst out laughing. Raul cracked a smile at the humorous turn of events. "Its been quite a while since I have smiled hasn't it.." He looked at the mystery person with great intrigue.

"What's your name stranger? I don't know yours but you know mine."
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:53 am

"My name?"

may looked down towards the ground and then looked back up at Raul

"my name is may, I came here to study the humans and see if things got any better but it looks like they are still doing the same things the have been doing for centuries"

she looked forward at the new match that had started between two strangers and scoffed

"still weak as well"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:39 pm

Raul seemed quite intrigued. He studied the mystery woman and her words.

"Humans are slow to change.....Wait......Did you say centuries? Whatever species you originated from....they must live long lives..."

Raul turned his head towards the match. There were two uninteresting humans who were duking it out.

"Yep still weak..."

Raul turned towards the mystery woman.

"I take it that you don't wanna be seen and for good reason. Can I see what you look like? Maybe in an area that is less crowded?"
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 13, 2010 7:08 pm

May looked away from raul as the match of the two humans ended and the victor was a small martial artist with a red headband, and the standard martial arts white clotheing

"sorry I just met you and you might be like everyone else out there when they had seen me maybe you will see me in our match"

may heard an announcement for the finals of the tourney and she heard her name called and she walked out of the resting area and stood in the arena waiting
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:02 pm

Raul had not noticed. It was the finals already. Did they skip him for the semi-finals? There must have been a last minute change.

Announcer: "It is now the final round of the tournament! Due to some opponents not showing up, we had to disqualify a few people. To cover for these last minute changes, we bring you to the last round of the tournament! It shall the mystery person versus.....RAUL!!"

Raul heard his name being called. "Heh, I guess I get to have fun at the last round." He anxiously walked to the tournament arena where May was standing. He stared down his opponent with anticipation. "Guess shall see what she s made of soon enough.."
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 13, 2010 8:18 pm

The announcer Was about tonstart the match when may walked up to Raul and held out her hand which was covered in what appeared to be an armored glove and she waited for Raul before the match would begin

"let's not let this match get between us no sore losers right?"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by rosoneko Mon Jun 14, 2010 10:25 am

-ginji runs away into the crowd as people around him stare and try to force him back into the arena-

ginji: i dont want to compete let me go....

-trying to run a man grabs ginji's cloak pulling it off revealing his cat like tail-

ginji:.......WHAHAHAAAA
rosoneko
rosoneko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue100/100Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:04 pm

Raul felt an intense presence nearby. It was the same power that he had felt 2 hours ago. "Nooo....its here..." All of a sudden, a teenage boy had appeared over the arena. He had short black hair and baggy jeans. He had a brown shirt that had short sleeves. He landed in the center of the arena and stared at May.

"Target identified as May. 1/4 sayian 1/2 cat 1/4 human. Incorrect target, reassessing priorities"

The boy's head turned towards Raul.

"Target identified as Raul. 1/4 sayian 3/4 human. Priority target identified. Commencing operation."

The teenage boy launched himself at Raul with his fist in the air. He had let loose a downward punch on the spot Raul was standing. Raul had teleported away and there was a huge crack in the ground from where he was.

He had teleported over to where May was and said "You...May! If you wanna live, then help me."

Raul initiated another fighting stance. His left arm was behind up and his hand was in an eagle claw shape. His right hand was also in a claw shape and it was bent in front of him. His legs were spread out with his rigth food ahead of him.
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:10 pm

Joe looked in the arena confused and intrigued. The feeling of uneasiness grew much larger when he saw the teenage boy.

Joe: Who the hell is that? Why do I get this bad vibe from him?
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Male Number of posts : 717

Player Profile
Name: Omega
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:20 pm

May put her hand down and sighed as she was interrupted by the strangers entrance on the match that was about to start

"why did this have to happen I was so looking forward to fighting you Raul you looked like you could hold your own"

she looked into the sky and looked back down at the boy

"strange that wasn't the presence I had felt before this was unexpected"

may then looked over at Raul

"I'm sorry I can't interferre with this match it has already begun on tournament grounds if I interferre I will be disqualified from the tournament
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:07 pm

Raul heard what May said and felt slightly disappointed.

"Oh well, Can't be helped I suppose. Though, this guy is pretty strong, I hope I win in a healthy enough condition to battle you."

The mystery man had moved towards Raul so fast, after images of him could be seen across the arena. At least 3 after images of the man could be seen. He reached up to the spot where Raul was and threw out a right hook. Raul moved his neck to the left to avoid the blow. The power that was inside the enemy's fist caused the side of the wall that May's back was facing to make a huge crack, 5 inches deep. Raul responded with a jump kick to the teenager's chin.

However, the teenager backflipped three times, landed on his feet and shot 4 energy blasts at Raul. Raul deflected them away into the sky, away from the people. Raul then leaped at the teenager. His proximity to the teenager got closer and closer until he was in striking range.

The teenager performed an uppercut with his left hand but Raul teleported away from it and performed a sweeping low kick. The teenager was tripped up by it but recovered by landing on the palms of his hands. He spun his entire body around in a 360 by spinning his palms on the floor while balancing his body. While spinning, Raul was hit by the teenager's legs. Raul recovered by flipping his body in the air three times and then landing on the floor.

"Target is exceptionally skilled. Initiate pattern Omnicron..."

All of a sudden, a blinding light surrounded the teenager. Then after a few seconds, that one bright light split into three then into five.

Announcer: "This new challenger has broken the tournament rules and yet no one is stopping him. I guess Raul will have to finish this! I urge everyone in the crowd to remain calm."

Raul: "great......I am now outnumbered......this won't be pretty..."

There were now five clones of the teenager on the tournament arena. two of them disappeared while the other three stayed behind. The two that had disappeared appeared on either side of Raul. The one on the left did a left hook while the one the right did a sweeping kick with his right leg. Raul back flipped high and avoided the two hits. He was in the air while the copies were on the ground. Raul did a mid air split which hit both clones in their face.

The other three clones who were standing by had all charged Raul. They surrounded him in a triangular formation and rapidly threw out fists, jabs and kicks. Raul blocked hits from the right and from the left and in front of him. The two clones that had just got kicked in the face earlier also joined the fray. Now all five clones surrounded Raul.

They kept jabbing and punching until Raul couldn't keep up with the speed anymore. He got punched in the gut, socked in the face and knocked down to the ground. All 5 of the teenagers shot huge blasts out of their hands. They all connected simultaneously on Raul.

"AAAAAAHHHH!!!!" Raul screamed.

Raul's back had a huge burn on it and there was a hole in his shirt showing the burn. One of the teenagers had tried to deal a finishing blow by attempting to stomp on Raul's back. Just as he was about to connect Raul had teleported and high jump kicked him in the face. The other four decided to teleport and surround Raul. Raul kicked one of them on the left, which he used as a spring board to bounce off, spin in the air and downward punch the other teenager.

Raul raised his arm and blocked a kick from one of the others. He bent his burnt back backward to avoid an incoming Ki blast from one of the other teenagers. Raul then performed a aerial spinning sideways flip to avoid Ki blasts from the other 4 teenagers.

"We must end this match...Initiating ultimate attack"

The five clones all stood next to each other and shouted "FIVE POINTS OF DOOM"

The five clones all held out their hands and a black ball was seen forming in their hands.

Raul, at this point noticed the symbol on their chests. It was a black circle, with the words CG in the middle of it. "No it can't be........I guess I gotta risk it all" Raul put both of his hands in front of him and a yellow ball was seen charging in it. The ball got bigger and bigger until it covered Raul's entire body. " Most of my energy is going to have to go into this "

The teenagers all shot out the black energy in their hands. The energy balls collided with the giant ball that Raul had formed. The giant ball Raul formed had absorbed each of the blasts which made the ball bigger and more powerful. "Ha! those fools gave me all the energy I needed. Now I barely have to put my own strength into it at all"

"DEEP EXPLOSION" Raul shouted.

10 energy balls came out of the giant ball that was summoned. Two of them went to each copy of the teenager. The shots were powerful enough to destroy each of the 5 clones. But each of them blew up at the same time which caused a huge explosion that covered the entire arena.

When the explosion finished the entire fight arena was destroyed

"Androids.....I knew it" thought Raul.
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:22 pm

May watched the battle and was amazed that Raul had so much trouble, she held her head and fell onto her knees screaming as she heard the words "Android", memories of her child life poured back into her head, the images were of a cowboy looking android with a balck and red shirt and torn blue pants accompanied with a long blond haired android with pearls around her neck and fire engulfing everything. May continued to hold her head and tears starting coming from her eyes as she fell unconcious on the gravel hidden by her cloak she layed motionless.
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by rosoneko Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:17 am

-as the crowd run in confusion as man noticed ginjis tail -

man: look another weirdo get him

-the people pick up ginji and throw him at the clone-

ginji: no waaaaiiiiiiii.....
rosoneko
rosoneko
Apprentice
Apprentice

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by giver336 Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:50 am

Raul had looked back at May and saw that she was knocked out on the floor. He ran over to her and put her body in his arms. He shook her body while calling her name.

"May! May!!! Speak to me!"

But May wouldn't respond and that was when Raul got worried.

Announcer:"It appears that after Raul defeated the intruder, the mystery woman has collapsed, if she does not get up then the she loses the match"

Raul had a look of anger as he had heard what the announcer had said. He clenched his teeth and turned his head to the announcer.

"Hey! Are you stupid or something? This person is in trouble! We need some goddamn medical assistance over here! GET OFF YOUR ASS AND CALL THE PARAMEDICS!"

Announcer: "Hey....you can't talk to me like that...grrr.......Medical team! to the arena!

In a few minutes 4 men in white coats came out with a stretcher. They lifted May's body up onto the stretcher and took her inside. One of the men spoke to Raul "It looks like you are pretty injured yourself." The man was referring to the wound on Raul's back. "You should get yourself checked out too."

Raul followed the men inside. He wanted to fight with May but there was nothing he could do about it for now.

Announcer: "This year's champion is RAUL! The grand prize of 800,000 yen will be sent to his bank account.

Raul didn't enter the tourney for money, he just wanted good opponents to fight. No one had ever bothered to find out more about him except for May. He was a loner and only knew the scientists at Capsule Corp. He was quite surprised that May wanted to know more about him. He decided to get treated by the paramedics and then to find more about May
giver336
giver336
Royal Master Knight
Royal Master Knight

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next