GamesParadise
This is for your log in

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

GamesParadise
This is for your log in
GamesParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 92 on Wed Apr 21, 2021 3:01 pm
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Poll

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

+3
DSH90
BabyMayMayy
giver336
7 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

Post by Tommy Fri Jun 25, 2010 4:49 pm

Tommy landed smoothly"Well this place is big..how come you owe an island like this?Family present?"
Tommy
Tommy
Peasant
Peasant

Male Number of posts : 9
Origin : Hungary

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Empty Re: Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Joe looked at may's cat ears even more fascinated. He stared at them as if he had just seen the most amazing thing in his life.

"You're pretty unique aren't you? Red eyes and cat like ears. Looks kinda cute if you ask me!"
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Male Number of posts : 717
Origin : Michigan

Player Profile
Name: Omega
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:16 pm

Mays face turned bright red at joes comment and her ears perked up she was too shy to reply to Tommys question because of what Joe said

"T-thank you Joe"

may looked down and avoided eye contact with Joe and Tommy still blushing she walked up to her house and invites Tommy and Joe inside
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Female Number of posts : 583

Player Profile
Name: Neko
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

https://babymaymayysparadise.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:21 pm

Joe walked into the house and noticed that may looking down. He looked at her.

"Is something wrong? you okay?"
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue200/200Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (200/200)

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:25 pm

May looked up at Joe and smiled

"no I'm okay your comments just have me so flustered they are so nice"

may shut the door and locked it as she saw Tommy not wanting entrance and flying towards some trees

"well I'm not sure what happened earlier but I'm sure I don't need my cloak anymore, if you will exscuse me I need to take this armor off"

may walked off into the house o her room to change
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:
Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue500/500Dragon Ball Z RolePlaying Storyline - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (500/500)

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:33 pm

Joe watched may walk to her room and thought to himself.

my comments got her flustered? Were they really that nice?

He stood still and looked around the room he was in. It seemed to remind him of when he had a place to live when he was a kid. He smiled as he looked around.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:59 pm

May came back in The room Joe was in, she was wearing a bow on her head in between her ears and a small white frilly skirt that came to about half of her thighs And she also wore a white shirt that was tucked into her skirt with stockings on her legs. She walked back to Joe and offered him a seat in the living room which was a huge place with a big fireplace and large chairs.
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:23 pm

Joe sat down in one of the large chairs. He looked at May and smiled.

"I don't think I've ever been invited into the house of such a cute girl before! Come to think of it.."

He looked around the living room for a few seconds, then back at may.

"I don't remember the last time I was in a house period."
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:28 pm

May blushed again but then looked up at Joe again"

"what do you mean in a house at all?"

may looked at Joe worried and concerned

"don't you have a home you came from before that tournament?"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:38 pm

Joe looked at the floor.

"No.. I haven't had a home for a long time.. I've been living on the streets for years now..."

He sank in the chair a little bit.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:44 pm

Mays face turned red again but this time it was in anger

"you haven't been in a home for years!!, I knew humans were dispicable worthless creatures!! No one was kind enough to let you in there home?!"

may walked back and forth quickly in her house ranting agrill about the humans being so heartless and then she stopped and looked at Joe

"how about you live here with me? I have plenty of space and rooms, and it does get lonely around here"

may moved closer to Joe with her hands cupped by he'd breast

"so?! What do you say?!"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:03 pm

Joe looked up surprised at the offer. He stared at May not sure of what his answer should be. He wanted a place to live in, but he didn't want to be a nuisance.

"uh... I don't.. I don't know what to say..."
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:19 pm

May looked at Joe with pleading eyes and replied

"say yes, if you are worried about being a bother don't this house is huge it needs more people to live in it"

may walked over and yelled down the halls

"hello!!"

an echo of hellos could be heard through out the entire house

"well it sounds like there is a lot of people living here right now but I'm sure we can find you a spot =P, please?"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:00 am

Joe looked at may and large smile appeared on his face.

"if you're sure I won't be any trouble, thank you ^_^"

He stopped slouching in the chair and sat up. It had been a long time since he was treated so kindly.
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:31 am

May was pleased with joes reply and returned her hands to her side and smiled

"please feel free to get used to this house anyroom is yours, just stay away from mine"

may walked away into another room and had returned to put her armor back on and change since they had been talking all night it was morning and she wanted to explore the human world again
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:11 am

Joe noticed that may had put her armor back on. He looked at her, a bit interested in what her plans were.

"Are you going out? Mind if I come along?"
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:17 am

May had all her armor except her helmet still showing her ears

"I'm just going To see what the humans are up to you can come along if you want"

may opened her door and took off towards the area where she burst out of the ambulence and where she last seen raul
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:48 am

Joe smiled and stood up from his chair.

"ok"

he followed may out the door, and traveled closely behind her
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:55 am

May hovered over Stree where she had left the ambulence and looked around to try and see the hospital she spotted it and started flying towards it

"come on Joe We are going to visit the champion in the hospital and see how he is doing"

she took off towards the hospital flying higher so the humans wouldn't notice her
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:26 pm

Joe followed may to the hospital, going higher into the sky as she did. He flew a bit faster and caught up to may, flying at her side.

"uhmm may, if you don't mind my asking, why are we up so high?"
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:29 pm

"Well I don't want to be notced by the humans with my feral slanted eyes and my cat ears they might laugh at me so we are up here where they can't see while we head to the hospital"

may kept flying until they were over the hospital and she brought out a capsule and pressed the button and a brown cloak came out of it and she put it on

"ready Joe?"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:36 pm

Joe looked at may and nodded, then he started lowering to the hospital. once he landed, he looked at may again.

"You're really that shy about them? but they're so cute."
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:10 pm

"Well you may think that but the other humans might not so I'm going to keep this on while I'm amoungst the humans and anways they recognize me like this from the tournament"

may walked into the hospital and asked the lady at the counter where Raul was and she was directed to the top floor

"I'd like to show my self but I'm just not sure the humans are ready yet and if they might do something from seeing me"
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Omegachaos Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:29 pm

Joe walked next to may while they made their way to the top floor of the hospital. He put his hands in his pockets and looked forward.

"You don't seem to like humans that much."
Omegachaos
Omegachaos
Queen's Loyal Guard
Queen's Loyal Guard

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by BabyMayMayy Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:49 pm

"Your right I don't trust humans all that much they are so greedy and evil"

may opened the door and walked up the stairs to go to the top floor instead of taking the elevator to prolong reaching rauls room

"I don't hate you though your a nice human some of you aren't like the others and are kind"

may looked over at the signs and she seen they were on the 5th floor
BabyMayMayy
BabyMayMayy
Queen
Queen

Player Profile
Level:
Health:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next